Welcome to our Family

Our family would like to welcome you to our blog. Here you will encounter our adventures, big and small. We hope that we can offer some ideas and inspirations for your family.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to the BEST sister EVER!

My beautiful sister, Angi, and sweet Belle on her baptism day
Today we want to wish a special person "Happy Birthday!"  It's my big sis's birthday!  Click here for "Happy Birthday, AuNtGIe" video


Siblings, Jon, Angi, and Jen on Angi's 30th birthday
(80's themed...not taken in the 80's)
Thank you  bubble machine

Sisters:  Jen, Angi, and Lisa

Godparents Scott and Angi on Nico's baptism day.

When we were younger my sister and I didn't always get along...well hardly ever really.  But we are five years apart in age and shared the same room.  As she got older, I'm sure it was difficult for her to have to share the same living space with a kid.  However, there is a happy ending here.  Now we get along great and we are blessed to get to raise our families together.  We may not be in the same zip code and both of our families have crazy busy schedules, but we still make the time to keep in touch whether by email, phone calls, texts, and the occasional YouTube video.  Well, alright, one YouTube video, but perhaps we've got a future there.  Or maybe not :)  My kids have even sent snail mail "get well" cards that they made for a sick little Henry and a "Hey How's it going" type note to their older cousin, Jack, when I was teaching them about our postal system.  


We aren't the mushy type, but still, for her birthday we just want her to know this:

Angi, 

You really are the best sister I could ever have, one of the two coolest sisters-in-law-like-a-sister Fernando could ever have, and an awesome AuNt that my kids are most blessed to have.  You are hard working, caring, compassionate, and loving.  Not to forget incredibly thoughtful.  You are always thinking about others and you have such a sweet, selfless, giving personality.  You too are a lot like our Dad.  We love your sarcastic, hilarious ways.  You are a loyal and dear friend.  I know so because you are not only my sister, but one of my best friends.  And besides, I've met many of your friends and they're great.  Great people keep great company.  Anyone that has ever crossed your path can surely see the blessing that you are, and if they don't, they are missing out.  We are honored to have you be the Godmother to two of our kids.  You are a wonderful example of our faith and they are blessed to have you play that role in their lives.  You are also an amazing mom to your boys.  I'm so excited that you have your two little guys and so do I.  Belle is just the icing on the cake!  You are beautiful inside and out!  Thank you for being such a great mom and example for me.  You are inspiring to me that you can do everything that you do.  We love you!  God gave me the BEST sis EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment